Sunday, May 12, 2013

Switzerland - Austria - Hungary - Czech Republic

Over the last three days I have traveled through a lot of countries. I left France and headed on my quest to get to Austria. I "had" to stay the night in Switzerland (huge hassle!). I arrived in Austria the next day after a scenic train ride all around the Swiss mountains. From Austria I went to Budapest Hungary. This is somewhere that was not even on my radar but it is incredible! One of the most beautiful cities I have had the privilege of visiting. The city is so old that there are ruins from the Roman Empire. I met up with some of my SAS friends here and we have been wandering around the city, which is all lit up at night.

Tonight we plan to travel to Poland and see a concentration camp tomorrow. Then tomorrow night we get to go and visit my friend Lubor, who lives in Prague.  I am the most excited to see him again. I have been having an amazing travel experience and don't know what I will do with myself when I come back to the good old USA....maybe catch up on ally sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment